1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Orgasms vs multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Lifeisajourney, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

I had sex on day 11,!! Yay for me the sex was good too. I don't know if it was the wine or stamina created from not masturbating. Anyway I was reading this book on dating. He is talking about multiple orgasms for a man. thething is in order to practice this, you have to masturbate. Which I'm not ok doing. I've had experience with male multiple orgasms but this guy's technique is different. Maybe I should wait until after my 90 day challenge is up?

2. Sayonara

Sayonara Fapstronaut

I think it's up to you to prioritise what's important to you. If you aren't really having any problems with masturbation, then go ahead and practice these techniques for multiple O's. But if you're focussed on NoPMO for a reason, focus on that alone and you can work on other things later

3. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

You right my goal is to become more of a an alpha male and be the kind of man that every woman wants. Multiple os can wait after I get a girlfriend.

torrace likes this.
  4. Based on my own experience, I'd advise you to wait until the end of your reboot or when you have a partner with who you can explore your sexuality in a healthy way. Not that multiple orgasms are something unhealthy, but it can lead you to P while in a reboot. I've discovered during my reboot how to have them (without fantasizing or touching myself at all) and that has lead me to relapse several times because of the chaser effect. I think it is also related to some kind of fantasy to me. So that's why I have decided that my healing is my true goal and will leave orgasms for my O (the multiple ones!) for when I have someone I can share an intimate sex experience with.