Orgasms Ruin Relationships

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by PeacockS, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley Fapstronaut

What a ride that was, too bad it was just supposed to be simple. Oh well, some folks just take it too far. :emoji_shrug:

[​IMG]

EatCake, delhiboy and Castielle like this.
  2. Ginny Weasley

I’m not going to regret something I haven’t done or somebody else did, no matter what our PM of a twat thinks or says. You missed my entire point, it’s you who doesn’t get it it.

Castielle likes this.
  3. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

I am sorry for being rude at some points. Emotions control us sometimes

4. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

The use of the word "regret" might be a bit of a lost in translation issue here. If you're saying people should feel sad that bad things happened, yes, of course. That's empathy, and most people have it. But "regret" is usually something you feel when you, personally, did something wrong. It's not commonly used as a sentiment of "I wish that didn't happen," but more, "I wish I hadn't done that." So since Ginny obviously didn't personally do any of those things, it wouldn't make sense for her to "regret" them. She can still say she wishes they wouldn't have happened, or say that the people were wrong for doing them, but that's not generally referred to as "regret."

Ginny Weasley likes this.
  5. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

God bless you

6. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

Even that didn't come from her. As if it happened and she is indifferent to that.
    Even i regret 2nd world war. It was a huge loss to world.

7. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Ginny is not an emotionless robot. I've known her for a while, and she certainly has a heart. You've talked to her once, in a conversation that basically started out as an attack on her and put her in defensive mode. It's completely unfair to act like you know her now and judge her for that.

EatCake and Ginny Weasley like this.
  8. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

Okzz

9. M.S.H.

M.S.H. Fapstronaut

People love to spew bullsh!t! o_O

10. Ginny Weasley

You can feel sad for something and not have any personal regret, what am I to personally regret from past wars or things that had nothing to do with me? If I was indifferent I would of stated that I don’t care what happened to my homeland or say the gassing of the Jews, don’t presume to know or speak for me.

It’s called context... There isn’t just one type of regret.

EatCake and Castielle like this.
  11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

@delhiboy. Look, I don't know how old are you but but you sure act like a man-child. Not only did you tried to shield your nonsensical arguements by avoiding giving a proper response (I am still waiting by the way), but when you saw that you couldn't defend yourself anymore you try to make other users feel guilty about things they aren't responsible of, ending the whole thing with a condecending "God bless you". Wonderful.

Was it too hard to just say "It is my point of view" and that's it? I also find amusing how OP just got out and didn't returned, a really smart move. You need to understand that not everyone has to think like you and there is nothing wrong with that.

Ginny Weasley, EatCake and Castielle like this.
  12. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

I legit just had this very thing happen to me. I apparently made someone relapse. I guess I hold all the power :emoji_shrug::emoji_nail_care:

What a weird world.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

People need to take responsability for their actions, you cannot just blame something else for your mistakes.

Ginny Weasley and EatCake like this.
  14. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Exactly. Own that s**t. Helps you grow as a human, amirite?

15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes. It reminds me of a conversation I heard once, it was something like this: "You believe something is true until something goes wrong then you turn around and put the blame on something else. 'It's not my fault', 'It's not your fault'. In denial you just look for another, more convinient truth, in order to make yourself feel better, leaving behind in an instant the so called 'Truth' you once embraced."

Ginny Weasley and EatCake like this.
  16. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Word

17. benj

benj Fapstronaut

Practice self discipline, even though there is unlimited access to sex.
    Check all forms of passion, you will attain bliss.

DannyCool likes this.
  18. Ginny Weasley

I don’t like going off topic in another person’s thread, but when someone throws condescending remarks or tries to start some fight, your choice is either to ignore said person or end up potentially derailing a thread.

Now I would understand if say I was being rude with my question or something I said, then I’d deserve to be roasted or get attacked back. Most of the time a person will start a fight and half way through the argument they give up and proceed to use snarky comments and other things against you instead of actually answering anything.

Words are extremely important, if you don’t put that something is your opinion then one has to assume they’re making a claim. If OP stated it was his opinion to begin with then fine I wouldn’t of cared as every person is entitled to believe something, but he didn’t.

+TenPercent likes this.
  19. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I agree with this. The benefits are way more if you aim for this.

delhiboy likes this.
  20. Pureplecity

Pureplecity Fapstronaut

Yes. Orgasms were created to create life. If we abuse it and ejaculate everyday with or without a girl there will be consequences.

PeacockS and delhiboy like this.