Orgasms Ruin Relationships

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by PeacockS, Apr 15, 2019.

1. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

Its way more true. I know many will get offended cause they don't have control their urges...but orgasms without having tendency of reproduction ruin relationships as well as individual well being.

2. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

dont know about relationship man, but i know it ruins everything in brain. brain think reproduction is going on.
    i am certainly of thinking that orgasms just for the sake of fun is stupid and if not done for reproduction it is being wasted. semen retention should be practiced.

3. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

Yeah.Thanks for your insight.

4. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Um... no.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/tag/sex

Just one of a thousand medical and scientific studies that completely contradict your opinion. All of the things listed in that article can improve a relationship, especially the fact that oxytocin released in your brain during orgasm is literally created to bond you to the person you're orgasming with. It's made to deepen relationships.

And no, I'm not "offended" by your opinion because I "cant control my urges." I'm saying your opinion is wrong because it's completely anti-science.

5. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Not sure where on earth you got that idea. If that was true, why would it even be possible for a woman to have sex without getting pregnant? If it "ruins her brain" then why would that be possible? You can go off birth control and have sex every day for a year and still not be pregnant, so if that's going to ruin the woman's brain, why would we have been made that way? Or if you believe in evolution, why would we have "evolved" that way? Why wouldn't we just get pregnant every time we have sex?

6. Coffee Candy

Coffee Candy Fapstronaut

Castielle likes this.
  7. Coffee Candy

Coffee Candy Fapstronaut

so youre saying you will never fuck your girl/wife unless its for the purpose of creating a child?

ha. good luck.

some people make love a dozen times or more without contraception in hopes of creating a child...does that ruin the relationship too?

8. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

I wont have sex for fun. I will have other activities for fun.

DannyCool and PeacockS like this.
  9. BravelyKegger

BravelyKegger Fapstronaut

I think sex can ruin relationships when dating, but not when married or anything, than you can orgasm away.

10. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

You have put up many questions at once.
    Why wouldn't we just get pregnant every time we have sex- brother fertility rate is all time low. Too much stress, guys chase girls just for having some fun. There is nothing manly left. We cant see without glasses, cant run for 5 km (as earlier man did when he needed to run), exercise has become a necessity because people commute in cars with their fat asses. Thats why we humans are no longer capable of conceiving every time we have sex.
    Your other answers- historically human race have competed with other forms of life on earth and our brains have evolved in such a way that we feel good to have sex. That means man try to do it more and more and hence more chances to a new life. Had sex felt awful population of world would have been less than half as compared to present.
    And now people like you attach meaning to sex as a fun activity just because it gives you pleasure. That is primal behaviour, as do what gives you pleasure. Sex have a big motive. Dont fuck it up by keep doing it every and any time you can just because you have a toy to fit into women.
    It is giver of life.
    Your brain is tricking you by telling you "it gives me pleasure, keep doing it you stupid asshole" and this trick always woks on humans. Brain dont differentiate between sex with condom or just unprotected, it takes every act of intercourse as a potential act of giving a new life.
    Every king of living organism has some mechanism wired into them so that they try to maximize their numbers and keep away from going extinct.
    As you can think humans are not going extinct at least in foreseeable future.

benj and PeacockS like this.
  11. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

Don't just believe any scientific studies, they change their theories every decade.
    Modern medical science says fapping is actually healthy.
    Its just bullshit.
    More than doctors trust yourself

goodnice 2.0 and PeacockS like this.
  12. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

You guys are completely offended. But its my own perspective. You will find what's right or wrong after times and situation changes.

delhiboy likes this.
  13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Denton.png

14. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

Yeah...you got my point perfectly.

delhiboy likes this.
  15. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

Cause the doctors and those "scientists" also can't live without fapping and casual sex...that's why they put it in "Normal" category.

Epic Fight, DannyCool and delhiboy like this.
  16. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

delhiboy likes this.
  17. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

Let others be offended man, people nowadays are too intolerant.

PeacockS likes this.
  18. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

Yeah I mean...whenever they see any unusual things which they never imagine ..they just jump to rise against you...they never take things at ease and don't try to understand farther.

delhiboy likes this.
  19. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

You have already made up your mind, as evident in your post. Why are you asking then.
    If i tell you something you will again try to counter that in futility.
    I am not going to ask you about proof of not retaining semen is better than retaining it.
    Suggestion- read more about great personalities. Intelligence etc.

20. delhiboy

delhiboy Fapstronaut

Correct man

PeacockS likes this.