1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Opening the window - 60 days success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by vibemaker, Oct 10, 2016.

1. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thank you for kind replies :) Means a lot.

Keep it up guys!

2. SomeMan2523

SomeMan2523 Fapstronaut

Nice article, some really good inspirating thoughts.

I was wondering about "pleasing others" thing and this whole low self-esteem thing that your dad sowed.

I took down the Mark Manson's book, I'll look into it and I've already known his stuff for a while, that's a good guy.

But speaking of using help of a psychologist.. What was exactly the way you cured or a way (methods) of how to analyse and pinpoint the problem?

I know I have same thing , I've got my thoughts as to it but I might use some suggestions in both trouble shooting ways and curing it.
    Please let me know. Here or via a personal message.

Thank you in advance!

3. Willondon79

Willondon79 New Fapstronaut

Great post.
    I really like your honesty. And the stuff about getting validation form your father. It resonates with me.

I'm just at Day 3 and looking for inspirations.
    Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
    Will

vibemaker likes this.
  4. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks Will!

Stay strong!

5. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Untitled.png

Congratulation man! GG is going to hire you xD

vibemaker likes this.
  6. Sorry I didn't read the whole story yet, but I liked that you digged this deep. Good job my friend! +1

vibemaker likes this.
  7. BuddyLee

BuddyLee Fapstronaut

Great post. I can definitely relate when you said "I chose to get horny to get rid of a bad day". Being at work under stressful environments causes this for me and because I'm single and live alone, it's just me and this addiction that I'm trying to combat. I hope to get like you share my story. Thanks for the inspiration.

vibemaker likes this.
  8. Thanks for sharing. I also relate to increased creativity and darker facial hair come to think of it! Cold showers are the bomb.

vibemaker likes this.