1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

online social media

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by edwingaldamez1, Feb 9, 2015.

1. edwingaldamez1

edwingaldamez1 Fapstronaut

Hey guys quick question for everyone when you start your no pmo conquest do you guys stop logging on to social media (Facebook, instagram, etc?)

2. orbiter1

orbiter1 Fapstronaut

I still check out FB to see what friends and acquaintances are doing.

3. crushurcravings

crushurcravings Fapstronaut

I deleted my facebook and any other social media.

4. mijereah

mijereah Fapstronaut

It would be wise to deactivate any social media accts. I can say that for me social media has been a big reason why I relapse so much.

5. Chris1052

Chris1052 Fapstronaut

I'll post here what I just said in the other thread about this very subject:

6. Voltan

Voltan Fapstronaut

As others have said. Facebook is full of triggers waiting to be clicked on. You may have strong enough discipline not to click on those triggers but every time you see one, you're challenging yourself and there is a small chance that you may think, ah what the heck, let's just check this video out, what's going to happen. Don't tempt yourself. Just use facebook to contact others and meet up with them, everything else is just a waste of time and could hinder your progress so far.

7. skart

skart Guest

Do not login to Facebook. Facebook is like a mental asylum. which is filled with losers. Be a winner and Work on achieving your goals and dreams.

8. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

This is great. :D