1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

online or in person?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by CThatch94, May 30, 2019.

1. CThatch94

CThatch94 Fapstronaut

So I know the best option is to meet and ask the women in person. I however work night shifts so for me it is very hard to even see a women since most of them are asleep. I know it is making an excuse but I don't want to get out there meet someone I am attracted to and then tell them I work nights and they get turned off since they won't see me much. I thought maybe using one of the dating apps and finding another night shift women would benefit me and her since we would have similar schedules. I do however fear of the whole judging by looks thing with online dating apps. Do i choose her because she works nights or because she is a hottie?

Any advice?

2. I would say that if you are feeling out of options at the moment, give it a try! The worst thing that can happen is that you don't find any night shift women and even then, you're no worse off than when you started.

bigsam likes this.