1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On vacation in Chicago and girls everywhere! Help!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by MasterRoshi, Jun 7, 2018.

1. It's just the idea that 50% of the women in a Whole Foods are hookers seems a bit unlikely. Or even 50% of the hot, revealingly dressed women.

2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

OK, you gamble with those odds.
    Lol...
    I literally just flew out of Chitown less than two weeks ago.
    Buuuuutttt... I don't know what I'm talking about or anything.
    I don't really care.
    If you don't want to take my advice, it's on you.

And Hookers do have the ability to be hot, if they didn't, camgirls wouldn't be able to get work via a single pictures.
    And they do leave their little boxes...
    And they do go shopping. Lol

3. I never said that. But OK, I guess I'll start hanging out at Whole Foods in the city more, then. (It's for science! I must test this theory!)
    I never said they didn't. I've seen plenty of hot ones.

4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I do so enjoy our conversations.. Lol
    (for science)

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I am glad to hear that. I do, too.

Kenzi and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Just allow yourself to look. It's real and not on a computer screen, so it's alright and healthy. I know about those Whole Foods type girls you're talking about. They're taking out their ass cheeks in public on purpose. Sometimes they also wear thin tank tops with no bra. I blatantly stare directly at that shit. Sometimes I catcall them also. I'll say "god damn", or "that's sweet".

MasterRoshi likes this.
  7. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

I prefer not to objectify women at all. I have since found a really healthy balance due to sobriety and lots of work on myself. I look at them cuz they’re beautiful and if they’re of age I attempt to look at them in the eyes and smile, or sometimes attempt a small conversation.

This has humanized them even more and I am treating a much higher percentage of women with respect and friendship rather than as objects of any kind. I can’t help but look, but it doesn’t define them anymore and also it is separate from their personalities and their humanity.

Something has started to happen which hasn’t happened in years. Hot girls with crappy personalities (rude, entitled, etc...) start to look less threthening and less attractive the more I engage with them. And girls who aren’t the hottest in the room on day one become incredibly attractive if their personality is awesome. It’s been since childhood that this happened for me. And I love it!

8. Those women objectified themselves. When they dress like that to draw attention, they've nothing to complain about when they get it.