1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On The Right Track

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ABC_123, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ABC_123

ABC_123 Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I posted here when I first heard about NoFap/PIED. You can see my story here.

I stopped posting but didn't give up on the process. I can't remember exact details, but there were a couple of relapses. None of them too heavy (watching P once, browsing images a couple of times). I've never done 90 days hard mode (I think 70 is my best streak). Anyway, the main reason I started NoFap was to cure PIED. I'm still not fully there, but in the last few days I've had sex with my GF twice. I wasn't all that hard but it was enough to penetrate (obviously!). So, I'm not quite there but I'm definitely on the right track.

There were many times when I thought it wouldn't happen, but I kept telling myself to trust in the process. Now I'm fully convinced that the process will work. Other benefits include less anxiety, almost no brain fog, hugely increased self respect, and a general desire to improve myself as much as possible. I felt confident enough to try dating even when I didn't fully believe that I would recover. This led to me going on a date a few months ago with an amazing woman who I'm still seeing and really falling for. I told her about my ED, but not that it was PIED, just that it was psychological rather than physical and that it would heal with time. She was very understanding, and we did get up to plenty of kissing, cuddling, oral etc. For me, this shows the importance of rewiring as well as rebooting.

I found that whenever I felt doubt creeping in, I'd google something related to how I was feeling, read a thread or two on here, and I'd always feel better. So I want to thank everyone on here, this forum is a fantastic resource. I also want to stress that this is only my story, maybe some of you feel the same and will follow a similar process, maybe you won't. I just felt the need to post it given that I'd never have gotten there without what I learned from this forum.

I'm not online much but will check in here to answer any questions people may have. I'm gonna sign off by telling everyone to keep going. Build new positive habits to replace the old negative ones. Eat better. Get out more. Talk to women. Focus on more than just sex, be a better person. Believe in yourself because you can and will do this - if I can do it, anyone can.

2. Seems to be going well. Are your GF and the woman you met up with the same person?

ABC_123 likes this.
  3. ABC_123

ABC_123 Fapstronaut

Yes indeed!

SirErnest likes this.