1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On the Eve of Day 60...!!! Part 2 or 3 complete!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Punisher06878, Mar 15, 2017.

1. well, part 2 or 3 is complete for my goal... i am super excited to tell you guys what has been happening to my life in the past 60 days.

days 1-9 = irritation everywhere...no escaping it...misery
    "achievement unlocked = noticing everything that was wrong

days 10-19 = building confidence, learning to do more things like get out more etc.
    "achievement unlocked = making progress = drinking, weight etc...

days 20-29 = really lonely, realized that i had just knocked off one of my support beams and not wanting to do anything else, met a breaking point...hard times
    "achievement unlocked = breakthrough with physical constant urges = no more.

days 30-49 = made it to a plateau, living life and loving it. have so much more energy. wet dream at day 41 (first in my life)
    "achievement unlocked = exploring the rhelms of the world around me, noticing more social cues, genuinely looking at people in the eyes, etc

days 50-59 = i've become more interested in women. i had a thought this week that what if i was getting more perverted or creepy. found out through a friend that all my so called new habits were genuinely normal. there are more cravings for love, trying to get to the bottom of this issue...although there is more daydreaming about random...
    "achievement unlocked = drive, passion, curiousity reboot, making the moves...etc

day 90..."YOU'RE NEXT!!!"
    stay classy,
    -Punisher

2. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

Great achievement how long did you P & M?

3. so im currently 23, shortly turning 24 in july...and first P&M since i was 9...

cheers,
    -punisher

4. Bran Cao

Bran Cao Fapstronaut

Great my friend!

5. The Trooper

The Trooper Fapstronaut

Nice job! Keep moving.

6. Present Kid

Present Kid Fapstronaut

Goldberg - "You're Next!!!" Lol

Punisher06878 likes this.