1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On day 8 of hard reboot, but what about...

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Bacon21, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Bacon21

Bacon21 Fapstronaut

So im on my 8th day. And Im actually surprisingly going smooth with this. I told my girl no sex for 30 days, shes on board. But today I decided to make her O. I figured as long as I dont use or touch my dick, its part of the program. So I used my tongue and fingers and successfully made her O. I asked her to touch my dick slightly for about 8 seconds but no stroke.

Was this a bad idea, can I do this for her going forward? I don't get much out of it (not much if a turn on when your cheek muscles wanna die, but I get turned on hearing her moan).

Also, day 8, dick kept getting hard but still wouldn't stay hard the whole way through. Is there progress in this? Ive noticed since I stopped I rarely get hard at all. Used to every morning but went limp if I tried using it with her, and now it just goes limp by itself. Probably because I dont entertain it? But I know ED is still there.

Thanks!

2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Some users speak of using karezza with their SOs during reboot; If this keeps her happy, taking care of her may be okay. Be advised that due to pheromones and what not, it may still cause your body to get interested and thus extend the time of withdrawl symptoms or make certain ones worse, such as blue balls.

3. practically an identical situation this past weekend with my girlfriend... i am currently total flatlined and simply asked to just focus on intimacy, cuddling, back rubs, long embraces and kissing
    i found that her struggling to make me erect to be counterproductive
    we then agreed on a coupla things, i wouldn't touch myself sexually, no ED meds and when i felt comfortable again for it to be her to make O, not myself
    actually has unexpectedly amped up the romantic physical encounters
    also she seems impressed with my forthrightness and desire to change
    the pure physical interaction has been quite incredible

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  4. NIIED

NIIED Fapstronaut

What is karezza tho?