1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On another roll

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Slick Willie, May 10, 2019.

1. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Okay here I go again! I'm sure if I master this retention stuff world peace will follow!
    Actually I'm in pretty good shape for it. My spouse doesn't enjoy sex that much anymore. How handy is that? (Yes I resent it but it is what it is) I lerned if I stay away from triggers the need to masturbate is nearly gone. I do find myself fluffing it up every now and then.... Anyway I'm mostly into the nofap thing for the semen retention of it. It makes sense to hang onto the seed.
    A pattern I discovered. Wifey and I drink...she flirts and makes me think I'm gonna get lucky!!
    But oops...sorry...too drunk now. So I'll just go out to the living room or the roof and finish it myself.
    Going for 90 days.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I do not nothing about marital relationships but it must be hard for you. Good luck on your streak.

Slick Willie and CH3RRY like this.