1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

OK hey guys

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Foxhole, Mar 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Foxhole

Foxhole Fapstronaut

Just few words about me and why i'm here.

It's quite a long time a started to discover my sexuality. From innocent MO to P magazines, internet P... You know the story. It was maybe 18 years ago.

It take more than 13 years to realize something is wrong with me. A had lot of partners including my current fiancée (all women). It never was a problem to get physical with them, but I started to feel unfulfilled and have urges to M. Not just to P, but in many weird ways, using even posibly dangerous techniques. I also used to RP with strangers - although i'm straight in real life i usually act as a female, TS or gay figure. Maybe to get more attention maybe to push the limits.

Well im looking for a fresh start, for rediscover my affection to my bae and get rid off all the unhealthy mess i collected in past.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back. If I can help, just ask.

3. Foxhole

Foxhole Fapstronaut

Hello. Thanks for the reply and all the support. I read the thread you link to and have to say it's really good stuff. Keep the great path!