1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ocd

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 12, 2019.

1. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

There is a movie named aviator
    In which Leonardo is an ocd patient and also a pilot

Jefe Rojo and Coffee Candy like this.
  2. i do the same with the tv volume, i will always put it on a certain number and if someone else messes with the volume i have to get up and change it back

Christian Fox and u376 like this.
  3. Often times if someone does something like that which bugs the "OCD me" I'll keep saying to myself over and over, do not get up and do anything, it's unnecessary and makes me look crazy.

Christian Fox likes this.
  4. if i am in public i will just take it but if i am at home i will do it, the public part is hard because my anxiety builds up if i dont.

5. does anyone talk to imaginary people?, like i will commentate events that have happened as if someone is listening to me, almost like my life is on tv or something, like for example i will explain things out loud as if someone is listening, like i am a teacher or something it feels like. Not sure why i do it, its part of talking to myself i guess, i think my ocd is like maybe someone is listening so you should explain past events and stuff to them.