1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nuevo

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Senna, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Senna

Senna New Fapstronaut

Hola, soy nuevo aquí.
    Este es mi primer día, hace unos años leí acerca de NoFap pero nunca pensé que fuera necesario utilizar el sitio hasta que quedé harto por no poder dejar la masturbación por mí cuenta. Yeah, i know that the most of you here just talk in english but i feel more comfortable writing in spanish right now xD
    En fin, este es mi primer post así que todavía no sé cómo funcionan las cosas exactamente. Espero encontrar ayuda y lograr mi abstinencia de 90 días.

R.o.B likes this.
  2. Mr. Stark

Mr. Stark Fapstronaut

My Journal
    [QUOTE = "Senna, post: 1436690, member: 215959"] Hello, I'm new here.
    This is my first day, a few years ago I read about NoFap but I never thought it would be necessary to use the site until I was fed up with not being able to stop masturbation on my own. Yeah, i know that the most of you here just talk in english but i feel more comfortable writing in spanish right now xD
    Anyway, this is my first post so I still do not know how things work exactly. I hope to find help and achieve my 90-day abstinence. [/ QUOTE]
    All the very best Senna. You have already taken the right step. You are gonna do great. All the best for your 90 days abstinence. Well, I myself started a few weeks ago. I would strongly suggest you, that you begin with smaller challenges, that we have here on Nofap. Like 7 days or 14 days challenge(Open the challenges portion of your FORUMS section). 90 days is a long time. You are gonna go there slowly, so better start with lesser days. Start with day 0, which is abstinence for one day before the challenge begins. Even if you relapse, change the counter. Just don't worry. Try again. Try to maintain your streak, it provides motivation. Begin your own journal. And read the journal of others, too. In many of them you might find great inspiration and hard work. You may learn from them. Read the guide Nofap has provided. Visit nofap website regularly. In beginning, try to stay more active, it would act as distraction as well as motivation source. All the very best. Also communicate with others and don't hesitate to convey your feelings with others in your journal or through status or message conversation. Also help by giving others motivation, which will in turn give your further motivation. Again all the best!!!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    Senna likes this.