1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure if I'm doing this right...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by The Paxxx Bisonica, Aug 5, 2018.

1. The Paxxx Bisonica

The Paxxx Bisonica New Fapstronaut

Hi I'm new here you can just call me Q since I won't use my real name. I'm 28 years old. I've been fapping since my early teens frequently. I got a hold of my addiction when I started getting into exercise in which I was down to maybe one or two faps every two weeks. I felt great.

As of 2015 ending I was in the best shape of my life. Still fapped too much though. Now 2018 I've gained weight hardly exercise and fap multiples times almost daily. It seems to be anytime im alone or at night before going to bed. I know all this continuous fapping has caused me erectile problems as It seems I can only get hard when I'm sitting down, like my body is used to since thats how i've been masturbating all my life. I remember during my least fapping years I would get erect even standing up and felt great. Now I'm a shell of that.

I'm tired of fapping constantly for no reason and I know if i stop this addiction I'll have more energy to build my body again. One of my problems is my addiction to big booty women, and they are everywhere lol and if I'm not messing with some in real life I'm online looking at them. I know somewhere inside me though I can control this I want to get back to a point I once was where all i was focused on was training and being healthy. Anyways I don't know how long I'll last but since I've already done a few today, I came here. I hope it works out.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap, Q. I'm the same way, in a sense. I mainly get turned on by boobs; I've never been attracted to big butts. There's nothing wrong with that, we all have things that turn us on. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

3. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community Q. Big booty in one of the greatest things that exist in this life. I don't give a fap about boobs. You can stop PMO and get your erection back. This is what most of us are doing here, including me...

The Paxxx Bisonica likes this.
  4. The Paxxx Bisonica

The Paxxx Bisonica New Fapstronaut

its my weakness and addiction and they're everywhere! makes it hard lol i used to be so disciplined at one point years ago that I would even refuse sex if i was training, i need that goku level back!

5. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Hahahahahahahaha!!! :D