1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Noo-tropics|Herbs and supplements that help recover the body But do Not make you horny

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Jul 18, 2018.

Do you use herbs|supplements / noo-tropics in your reboot?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I used to, looking to get back to it

20.0%
  4. I used to, not looking to get back to it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I am looking to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Any supplements or herbs that would help to recover the body, immune system, brain functioning, hormonal balance and strength, etc. that would not induce horniness? I mean some of them, help your immune system and hormones and all that. But seriously it's a bit like taking vi**ra with some them :)

(+)
    For example Vitamin C and it's friend enzyme Rutin induce horniness. Over time your system get's healed a bit and you get used to it. But still, don't take too much :)

Similarly Zinc, people taking 100mg a day, very horny.

I have also taken Schizandra and Rodhiola tinctures and experienced some crazy horniness.

Apple cide vinergar and baking soda, especially the latter, made me horny.
    (-)
    However, Magnesium I haven't noticed any. Boron, only increased mental lucidity of some kind. (by the way, these and zinc help with anxiety ;).

B-Complex or just B6 vitamin, someone made a thread recently, on the forum, that it helps with reducing post-orgasm tiredness or inflamation or something similar. I haven't noticed horniness induced from it.

Coconut oil, honey, raw cacao, ghee, peanut butter (very popular with bobybuilders), vitamin E (I take a good supplements with all 8 enzymes of the vitamin in natural form), reishi mushroom extract (this one just helps with grounding emotions), he shou wu|fo-ti are 'safe' as well, and really help with making you feel better, more energy, etc.

-------
    I'm looking into getting pine tree pollen tincture and Wheat/Barley grass juice. Anybody have experience with them, do they make you hornier?

2. I use nootropics but not for reboot

horny nerd likes this.