1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-heteronormative sex

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by LTRGay, Oct 30, 2016.

1. LTRGay

LTRGay Guest

Hi,

I'm new to nofap and for the first time in at least 2 years have reached 5 days without PMO. My partner is also participating to offer support. Hopefully somehow our currently differing expectations of sex will converge through the journey.

Reading through much of what other people have said about PM there seems to be a consensus that in many cases sex is okay. However, sex in our relationship usually comes down to what most people would describe as mutual masturbation.

My personal commitment is to aim for 90 days with a review after 30 possibly dropping from PMO to PM, but I wondered what peoples thoughts are concerning non-penetrative sex. It's something which might not occur to heterosexuals, but it does make rather a lot of grey areas.

Any thoughts greatly apreciated!

2. Hi!
    I'm also in a gay relationsship and me and my BF are both doing nofap.
    We have decided not to have sex and sexual thoughts at all... At least in the first month. I highly recoment that. We are experiencing another kind of love where the focus is on romance and not on sex. We are laughing together and cuddeling in a whole new way.
    We used to question the difference between partners and really close friends if you removed sex but we don't do that anymore :)

We don't know when we are bringing the sex part back into our relationsship but we are fine without it by now :)

-NoMO- and Headspace like this.