1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap superpower

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NoFapAsian, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Adjoint

Adjoint Fapstronaut

ga

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. know_a_bit

know_a_bit Fapstronaut

What an inspiring story! You are a poster child for nofap! Some of the details I could really realate to in your story NoFapAsian include these:

"...I was trapped because fapping reduced my chances even more because it depleted my energy and women can sense your lack of energy. At the same time because you are addicted to fake sex when you are talking to women you are subconsciously giving off a neediness vibe."

"... I discovered I seem to have let go of the neediness for sex.

"...shifted from subconsciously wanting something from them to providing them with masculine energy... the conversations became longer and women's responses were a lot more positive. Of course I still got a few that wanted nothing to do with me but I didn't care because I wasn't desperate"

"I didn't have a constant need to see her and talk to her every day like I used to with my exs...as a result at the end of every date she doesn't want to leave and wants to see me longer."

"And of course my dating life couldn't have been successful if my career wasn't doing well. People at work love me because my head is always clear and I can remember everything (within reason)"

"whatever job my boss gives me I get it done straight away. Because of the positive energy that I'm giving off, customers and coworkers haven't complained about me at all (they used to)."

"since I have so much energy i had to use it up somehow. I'm now fitter than I ever was"

3. NoFapAsian

NoFapAsian Fapstronaut

Thanks & congrats to Adjoint for passing the 30 day mark. It's always hardest at the beginning. Good luck for the rest of your challenge. I know you can do it.

Thanks know_a_bit for your positive response. I'm glad we can relate to similar things and this shows that Nofap is universally good for people. Look forward to hearing from you in the future,

4. fap addict

fap addict Fapstronaut

These are the benefits I,m looking fotward to. It,s great that someone is walking the road ahead to show the way.

5. NoFapAsian

NoFapAsian Fapstronaut

thanks man. You're doing well on 39 days.

6. WantToBeAMan

WantToBeAMan Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply on my newbie thread and your inspiring story! I look forward to the results I will see.

TS

7. dan-nofaps!

dan-nofaps! New Fapstronaut

YOu're inspiring man! Keep it up. Thanks for posting