1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Stages — Anyone?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I remember I saw a post about the nofap stages somewhere here or on reddit. Something like: Day 30: You will experience x and y.

I am wondering if anyone knows the thread I am referring to?

Have a fabulous day!

specter H likes this.
  2. mobser

mobser Fapstronaut

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Thanks. As the post says it is generalizations and probably nobody will get this but I can't really buy that it is automatically at intervals of standard time measurements, especially like an hour, 1 week and 2 week. Days and months have some biologically associated cycles so that's more likely but the point is it should be a matter of significant turning points rather than clock and calendar measurements.

I would encourage people to try to understand stages in terms of significant changes rather than benefits obtained. People likely will have a "wait for it" attitude when thinking of it in terms of benefits, and maybe get frustrated when the listed benefit doesn't show up for them.

I mean if you want to fix your computer and have it reboot, you don't just have someone who knows nothing about how it works and just "wait for it." You have knowledge of the mechanisms, how the operating system loads startup programs and things like that. So the key is to understand the overall process and how one stage leads to another, otherwise you can wait and have a high number of days but the understanding may still be low or shal-low.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Yes I think that's the one @mobser. Congrats on your 25 days of PM.
    @Awedouble 76 days with PMO. Great job mate, don't stop!

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.