1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Playlist on Spotify

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I've recently made a NoFap playlist on Spotify. The songs consist of music that have help me in my NoFap journey, as well as songs that have helped others.

Just search 'NoFap' on Spotify and you should be able to find it. Hope it helps my fellow fapstronauts in their journey.

If there's a song that has helped you and it's not on the playlist let me know, in this thread or PM, and I'll add it.

Screenshot_20170122-125050.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
    buddhist91 likes this.
  2. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

If its not on there already, Bitter end by the veer union is a really good one.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi

4. I've just added both tracks.

5. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

I can't seem to find the playlist... Maybe give a link to the playlist on here? Also, another good song is through it all, by spoken. The Chorus is definitely relatable.

6. Really sorry I've just realised the playlist has been secret. :eek: It's public now so there should be problem in finding it now.

7. Kira Nightly

Kira Nightly New Fapstronaut

Wow! Cool. I really like both Aerosmith and Alicia Keys. So, I see that our tastes in music match. I'm sure I'll like your entire playlist on Spotify. Thanks for sharing. Besides, if you want to get more followers and views on Spotify, I know great guys who are engaged in the promotion of Spotify account. And if you are interested in this, you can use this link (https://spotistar.com). So, your plays will be heard by many people and you will be noticed in musical world.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    KiraNightly likes this.
  8. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

You can may consider giving the playlist a bit of a low-profile name. Spotify tend to automatically share your playlists (and their names) with people in your contact list who are also using the app.