1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap didn't end at day 327....

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Shin Iu, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

meaning of "surpass" is to say "so what" to your depressure/urges and the world temptation:
    I misdirected my lab report calculation part, where I spent 14 hours on it with 5-6 hours sleep for these couple two days. I had teammates, and we had to redo the report again. which ruined the assignments time managements. people were planning to have fun on Thanksgiving but after that was midterms. so lack of sleep and lack of time and nothing could be managed well. I still honestly apologized to my teammates who took over my job.
    at this point, I just wanted to say the superpower behind the nofap is nothing but the pressure resistance. with a negative mood, i am enjoying of doing the assignment.
    another benefit is the responsibility of doing nofap. I will move on with saying so what to pressure and urges.
    so what....
    symptom 35.png Nofap 15.png

2. gauti

gauti Fapstronaut

Great keep going...!!!

Shin Iu likes this.
  3. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2015
    UVERworld : "PRAYING RUN" English Lyrics

"PRAYING RUN" is a song released by UVERworld on the gr8!records label on August 26th, 2015.
    The song appears as track #2 on their twenty-eighth single "I LOVE THE WORLD".

Praying Run

Lyrics & Music: TAKUYA∞
    Arrangement: UVERworld & Satoru Hiraide

Keep on praying
    Trailblazer
    Believe in you
    Keep on running

Praying run
    Don't give up and stay on your way
    Wow wow be strong
    Check it out, trust yourself

Praying run
    Wow wow

Whether or not I can win against you or not, whether or not this'll come true or not
    and whether or not I can do that or not, we can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

Which is correct: right or left? Should I push or should I pull?
    Will that bring up fortune or misfortune? We can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

Is there a meaning or is there none? Will there be a result or will there be none?
    Will it be useless even if I do it again? We can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

Is this the true end? Even if it's already too late
    even if the answer's been decided, we can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

Someone said this to me as I tried to keep running:
    "You're a strong person; there's nothing you fear anymore, right?"
    It's not like that, you're wrong

In reality, I'm scared of stopping
    Everything seems to stop together
    so I make a praying run, "Don't end yet"
    believing a miracle will happen someday

Praying run
    Wow wow be strong
    I won't end this yet

Praying run
    Oh! Oh!

Avoiding a crisis by a hair's breadth, if I stop here, it'll be my win. I'll narrowly escape
    but we might as well do it. We can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

"It's my rule to not do the things I can't do" adhering to that, you're cool
    I understand. With that in mind, you too can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

Will we get on or will we not? Will we have good chemistry or bad chemistry?
    Will it be comfortable or not? We can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

"Do it more like that" - if you've got complaints for me
    then you too take a mic and stand on stage - you can just do everything and make sure of it all, right?

"You're a strong person with no hesitations" - you're wrong. These hesitations of mine...

Not knowing what I should do with them, I ran, and thought it'd be easier if I sweat...
    These further overflowing feelings become water and spill from my eyes

Those whose dreams come true without them making effort, and those whose don't even if they make the effort
    I look at this world that we spend in together, but still today too I put in all my prayers

La la la...
    La la la...
    La la la...

Praying run
    Wow wow be strong
    I won't end this yet

Praying run
    Wow wow

My feelings alone advance on, yet it seems unlikely that my ideals can catch up the distance
    Blindfolded in the darkness, I earnestly go ahead at random

But still, when I'm running alone, it feels like I'm advancing towards my dreams
    Sometimes water will spill from my eyes, but I feel like I'm happy with that too

Those whose dreams come true without them making effort, and those whose don't even if they make the effort
    Even if I'm a person whose dreams won't come true, I probably will never stop these feet

Even if someday a miracle that astonishes everyone happens to me
    I'm sure that only I won't be astonished. A miracle that should've happened happened

4. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

5. I like the two pics @ the end of your post

Shin Iu likes this.
  6. nikh

nikh Fapstronaut

Nice job - keep it up man this is inspiring.

Shin Iu likes this.