1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap Before & after.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by headon.collision, May 18, 2017.

1. headon.collision

headon.collision Fapstronaut

I don't like sharing pics of myself but for the sack of helping others, and since I'm SICK and TIRED of people saying nofap is placebo. and how nofap doesn't work. I HAD to share this.
    those pics are approximatly 2 years apart. during those 2 years I went 200 days nofap hardmode, relapsed and joined the battle again after 15 days and now I'm on day 67 also hardmode.
    I won't tell you how these long streaks changed my life for good. I'll let the pictures do all the talking. the top 2 have been taken in the same spot while the last one in different places.
    I hope this will solidify everyone conviction toward giving up this destructive habit for good.
    here enjoy
    https://flic.kr/p/UFRGRJ

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Constantine Bold

Constantine Bold Fapstronaut

Great change.

You don't even have to tell, the behaviour of other people has changed towards you.

Because, the person you were and the person you are now, I would behave differently when talking to you. Old one looks someone that one can easily disrespect and the new you, demands respect.

Good luck!

Edit: For clarity, i respect every individual small, big, black or white. I said it only as example.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  3. Journey_

Journey_ Fapstronaut

What a beast bro, your change is incredible. You are completely different.

Just one question: Haven't you ever had sex during these 2 years of NoFap hard mode?

4. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Motivational ! Thank You For Sharing ! :emoji_bow:

5. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Thats amazing bro keep it up!

6. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

Dude you got fucking ripped! What work out are you doing? are you lifting weights?

7. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Wow man wow, the change is real,

8. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

9. dopecry

dopecry Fapstronaut

Great bro. I will do this challenge.

10. Wow man amazing changes!