1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap and Dating

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Jimmy R, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Jimmy R

Jimmy R Fapstronaut

So I've completed my 90 day challenge of avoiding adult videos, and self-gratification. Today is day 98 actually. And if my numbers are right, about 57 days since my last conscious O, receiving oral sex from an ex-boyfriend.

I've started dating a new guy and he isn't interested in rushing into sex. We've had about 6 dates and we've only done kissing, french kissing, and some above-the-shirt action. The problem is I am super-aroused around him, and the blood flows directly out of my brain into my nether regions.

I don't want to rush him into sex, but my urge to release is really strong. Should I keep challenging myself, or maybe just have a quickie to center myself?

2. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

I dont understand , all i cant tell you if he goes fast on you he will go fast on anybody ,ok dont rush in to him if he really loves you and wants you hell be ther preaty long time and by letting him touch you youre yellow ligth i hope i answerd well dint understand to.much the question , oh and dont be to detailing on youre questions theres a new.rule i dnt know.if you read it its for.the benefits.of.all.fapstronaut luck ! And good things.takes.time keep.it up !