1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

nofap and child quality?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by danielhammer, May 29, 2018.

1. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

2. Ahh, I see. But, actually I'd say it was my failure to use urban dictionary to look up "bro science". Which seriously I'd have never guessed was an urban dictionary kind of thing.

I've heard it said that England and the United States are a people divided by a common language. I'm beginning to think the same is true of generations - divided by a common language.

To think in 1999 I was part of the massive effort to stop the Y2K bug from being a real threat. I spent hours making sure thousands of computers were Y2K compliant. That was just for one company! The company I worked for spent 85 million dollars making sure the Y2K problem was fixed - just for that company. That was all the connected computers and the mainframe.

See? If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have just let the whole computer universe crash. Really? Are books on paper so bad? Can't we use encyclopedias, libraries, catalogs, magazines and the TV machine to get information, buy things and catch up on the news?

But, I digress. Which is a right I claimed to be able to do when I entered my 50th decade on earth. I can't wait to see what grand prize I get after my 60th decade.

--> L

3. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

I have read in ayurvedic and vedic litterature that long term abstinence refines the semen, and produces better quality children. This being said i have absolutely no proof of this, but since these sames scriptures describe accurately the effects of too much semen loss on men then i would tend to believe them, or at least pay some interest to what they say.