1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Sex for 12 months with partner of 10 years

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by motion2082, Jan 8, 2019.

1. motion2082

motion2082 Fapstronaut

I have started getting really bad headaches and sexual urges to hot pass-a-bye women in the city. Have this animal urge to fap even at Day 86. Stupid male dna.

No real interest in sleeping with partner still.

Feel like men and woman are no longer on the same page anymore. Even if I were to go back to being single finding a casual relationship would be extremely difficult. It seems people have objectivefied the opposite sex through tinder/bumble and social media.

2. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

Did she know about your PMO addiction and recovery process? Revealing that make your situation worst, I know, but is there a possiblity that it would help to heal the whole situation?

3. motion2082

motion2082 Fapstronaut

Haven't revealed this. I feel like the PMO addiction is due to a lot of reasons

1) Men like sex, women like attention
    https://kittenholiday.com/2015/10/24/men-love-sex-women-love-attention-get-over-it-2/
    2) My brain is wired to being attracted/desire women seeking attention
    3) People live for pleasure not pain
    4) We want what we can't have
    5) Thoughts/ego are powerful forces which pull us in dangerous directions
    6) Not satisfied with my sex life
    7) Not satisfied with my income
    8) Not satisfied with my body/manliness
    9) Not satisfied I can't get access to clean MDMA to make me feel good

4. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

5 and 6 may be the root of the problem.

5. motion2082

motion2082 Fapstronaut

6 <--- Definitely
    5 <--- Always been an issue

6. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Hey @motion2082 FWIW I think most couples go through hard patches, and sex really is only part of the relationship (though we're all a bit messed up over it, which is why we're here). I'm sure others will argue with me (feel free guys) but I'd think of sex as being the result of a good relationship, rather than the cause. I wonder if it'd be helpful to work out what it was about her you fell in love with? Find the daft stuff that every couple does that makes each other laugh, concentrate on the rest of the relationship and the sex will sort of happen as well.

Don't know if this is helpful, but hope it's positive

justafriend and PaulD2000 like this.
  7. motion2082

motion2082 Fapstronaut

So true :)

Don't think I have ever really loved her completely and unconditionally. I had strong loving feelings towards her but I have never really truly loved her. Reason being is she has said and done a lot to hurt me over the years. This created a barrier/layer that is difficult to drop. Her upbringing is very different than mine and we don't share similar interests. The only reasons we hooked up was due to her jumped in my bed when I was coming down off a night out on MDMA. Never felt that real feeling when you know that she's the one. The relationship just kinda happened. I blame the chemicals for changing my life.