1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

no scary horror movies

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 15, 2019.

1. So i am 20 and i know the age is a big factor, im trying to get scared again like i was when i was 13 and seeing the grudge for the first time, best horror movie ever made in my opinion, i was beyond terrified by it, i had to pause it like 20 times, something about that series was so tense, especially the second one with the apartment. Can anyone recommend me something that might scare me?, is there some substance i could take to make me more scared?, i really miss getting scared, movies these days are all crap, just jump scare pieces of garbage, a good horror movie needs perfectly crafted music, sounds, visuals, great actors, we just have nothing like that it seems.

Veganboy likes this.
  2. The poughkeepsie tapes
    Salo
    My Little Eye
    The Witch
    The Conjuring
    Heredity
    Inside
    It comes at night(not that scary)
    Conspiracy ( Not that scary)
    Under the Skin
    I was all about horror for the longest. Ill hit you up when I think of some other scary ones

3. One Strong Girl

One Strong Girl Fapstronaut

I’m a big fan of horror movies but I haven’t been scared of them in so long lol.

I mostly like to watch them in the cinema with all the speakers and darkness. But still not scary haha.

RobbyGo36 and BravelyKegger like this.
  4. I would go for thrills now you're a bit older- things that grip you, rather than necessarily scare you.

Rec is good- the original Spanish horror film.

Good Time is a nice thriller.

Don't Breath is sick.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  5. yah maybe i should switch for a different category than horror

6. yah it sucks.

7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Get out
    It's recently one of the best plots and suspense I have seen

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. The Silence of the Lambs
    The Woman in Black
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
    The Ring (japanese versions)
    The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix)
    Lords of Salem
    The Exorcist (Director´s cut)

9. LIF€ ₩ORRIOR

LIF€ ₩ORRIOR Fapstronaut

The cabin in the woods...

10. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I think this thread is not for me. I run away every time someone invites me to watch any horror movie. I never watch horror movies. :D

11. good suggestions guys, maybe i will rewatch the grudge 2 or something while on something.

12. I'm a horror movie junkie...I cant even think of living without horror movie and shows:eek:.

Judas Johnson and BravelyKegger like this.
  13. Great movies!

14. What you mean on something?

15. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

I'm a huge horror fan, movies, books, TV shows. But nothing really ever scares me anymore

16. "Pet cemetery" is coming out this summer. That could potentially be scary. I liked the first one.

RobbyGo36 and Judas Johnson like this.
  17. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

I hope it's a quality remake! I'm looking forwards to it

RobbyGo36 and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Veganboy

Veganboy Fapstronaut

Watch The man behind the sun, it was based on a real story. I think you should try horror games too, like outlast or resident evil 7, fatal frame. And I think that everybody who likes horror must read the uzumaki manga or the gyo, or any other of the mangaka junji ito.

ItsCain likes this.
  19. Fucking great Ramones song and all.

boichy and Deleted Account like this.
  20. In a more non-sarcastic light, the movie Insidious scared the hell outta me