1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No More Mr. Nice Guy Challenge: Becoming a Stronger Man. (Dudes Only)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Slayerknightlvl100, Oct 9, 2016.

1. JoeArtist

JoeArtist Fapstronaut

No, in fact I wish I'd had this information when I was your age. I could have had a long productive love life.

2. JoeArtist

JoeArtist Fapstronaut

it's a great book

3. Everything a nice guy does is to win approval or avoid disapproval.

dragonslayer and Deleted Account like this.
  4. JoeArtist

JoeArtist Fapstronaut

It's worth it.

MrVaughn likes this.
  5. JoeArtist

JoeArtist Fapstronaut

I'm searching for the complete list of BREAKING FREE exercises. I found #1-14 on here. Does anyone have them or a link to find them?
    I purchased the Audible version and would like the list so I don't have to take notes and read the entire book a second time.

6. JoeArtist

JoeArtist Fapstronaut

Count me in, Brother.

7. How was the book? Recommended?

MrVaughn likes this.
  8. lantti

lantti Fapstronaut

Nice guy will always be the nice guy :) To find balance, between the nice and the not so nice, is to know when to be nice and when not to be nice. It's not physics, you just have to know how to behave;)

9. dragonslayer

dragonslayer Fapstronaut

Niceness is confused with weakness and people start to take advantage of you once they know that you are nice. Nice people should stand up for themselves when needed, that means not being nice in the conventional sense.

But, I've noticed that it results into rudeness, because for that time, the nice person is not nice.Gotta find that balance where you don't have to act rude to get your voice heard.

The solution to me is not try to act as if you want to get approval of others. Rather act according to your principles, what you think is right.

10. I would love to be a part of this, since I have been mr nice guy for most part of my journey so far.

Changing it has been tough, and I'd love to be a part of a group if there is one.

I'm doing stuff too, so I believe I can truly contribute here.

So is there a WhatsApp group?

11. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No More Mr. Nice Guy turned my life around. I encourage everyone to read it.

MrVaughn likes this.