1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Night ejaculaton

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Robo123, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Robo123

Robo123 Fapstronaut

How do i prevent midnight pmo bcoz it is the best time in which one can easily masturbate.I am not able to manage urgent in this situation.
    Please help me.

2. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

How do you know you are not able to manage? Others have done so. You are adhering to a false belief and it is fueling the behavior you think you have no control over. Dump the lies, make it easier to get victory.

Knighthawk and charlie78 like this.
  3. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

The way is self talk.Tell yourself constantly Night is for sleeping. So, I sleep. Sleeping is the best solution and I am gonna do it. Do it for some time. It is going to help you. Trust me on that.

4. you will be able to succeed when you are truly ready to commit, if you are having doubts than you need to ask yourself why you are truly doing this and is masturbating worth a life of shame?.