1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi guys Im a girl of 18
    I dont know exactly if im suffering from pmod or not but i fell like im addicted to eroticas cant stop im going on 90 days challenge of pmod I have tried earlier but failed my longest streak is one month please help me go through this

Please suggest how to go about it your suggestion will extremly appreciated thank you lot

2. Skyfall1125

Skyfall1125 Fapstronaut

Welcome! Here is the secret of nofap, are you ready? One day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow or next week or next month. Focus on staying sober for the next 24 hours. We got your back here. Feel free to reach out or post threads about your struggles. Have a great day!

Also, click on the counter in my sig and create one for yourself.

3. I don't know where you are on your spiritual journey but don't feel there is a spiritual component. I am a member of the Christian group on this site.

4. Skyfall1125

Skyfall1125 Fapstronaut

There is a Christian group on this site? Interesting. I am a believer, but didn't realize there was a group on here.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Come join the are a lot of encouraging guys there keeping each other on track.

Skyfall1125 likes this.