1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New world new lifw

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Wellcome2myworld, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Wellcome2myworld

Wellcome2myworld New Fapstronaut

hi
    I have tried to stop a few time. now that I have realized that I have a problem. is good to say that I have a problem and I’m doing something about it. I can go as far as 7 days. I try to put another day every week. And is working for me just heard as hell. After I relapse I go two days and I will see women like a dog with a heard on. Just the other day I had the balls to ask a woman if she needed any help. And that to me is amazing. A women with a Very expensive Mercedes Benz very high-class dressed just playing out sexy. Never would I have ask in my life if she needed help. so for the time I have bin doing this even tho is just my max right now 7 days. It havs gave me the balls to talk to another girl. I don’t try to flirt and I don’t come at them like that ever I have a girl but even tho I do I still never had the Courage to even ask a girl if she needed help. So yeah I’m going to keep doing this and give it my all.

2. LakeMichigan

LakeMichigan Fapstronaut

@Wellcome2myworld welcome to nofap. One of the most difficult things on this journey is to admit that you have a problem and you crossed that hurdle! Congratulations.
    Yes, when you feel good about yourself you feel more confident about yourself.
    I encourage you to start your journal and keep coming here on a regular basis.

3. Thulesko

Thulesko Fapstronaut

Welcome to club big man! Its not an easy road but its worth it! My longest streak was 18 days before i got too comfortable,now am on 6 days and hoping to smash my previous record

4. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap. I hope you will be enjoying your journey here to a new you.

5. Wellcome2myworld

Wellcome2myworld New Fapstronaut

Man this is tuff my heat beat is pumping. I want to jump in to my phone and see all that stuff. But I have to stop. I just wanted to know can I still have Intercourse with my wife??