1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to the site, not to the concept.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MikeyGrabBag, Aug 15, 2018.

1. MikeyGrabBag

MikeyGrabBag Fapstronaut

I've been wanting to complete the 30 Day Challenge for roughly a year now and fail every time. In my mind I MUST complete the challenge just to be able to say I tried it and to evaluate how I feel. My longest streak is 14 days and I feel like I'm happier when I'm on a streak but end up relapsing one way or another. I want this time to be the streak that gets me there, so I've made this profile and made this thread.

2. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

@MikeyGrabBag 14 days is huge. Hardest days are the first ones. One day at a time. Want one more day even more than you want 30 days. Want one more day as much as you want your next breath, that's what's been helping me at least. Best wishes i know we can do this.

MikeyGrabBag and PowerfulSRE like this.
  3. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

Glad you decided to Join the community, 14 days is alot especially if you do it on your own, the biggest reason people are able to succeed and meet their goals is because they are part of a community that they can interact with and get help when they need it, use the forums as much as possible and help others where you can i am sure you will reach your goal of 30 days and beyond. Keep your head and and push on, you got this.

MikeyGrabBag likes this.
  4. MikeyGrabBag

MikeyGrabBag Fapstronaut

You think? I usually coast through days 1-3 my toughest are usually 4 onward

5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/1618965/
    Last man standing forever challenge daily check-in
    Day 147 for me we have 73 folks otw to 100 browse it, inspire, liberally, aspire apply , pray, reapply read rules I am married wife and I doing hardmode 33 years married join