1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Saulius, May 9, 2019.

1. Saulius

Saulius Fapstronaut

Hello ,I've known for NoFap for a long time now. Been trying to quit here and there but ultimately returning to the habit. I've used masturbation as a means to escape uncomfortable situations even when i knew it wouldnt help. So i've decided to give a chance for accountability ,which other people say it helped them. So gonna keep this thread as a personal nofap challenge journal. Thanks for the support.

2. Badvock

Badvock Fapstronaut

Good luck Saulius, keeping a journal will help center your mind on the problem and give you the accountability you need.

Saulius likes this.
  3. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Welcome on our forum. Good luck and be strong now !!

Saulius likes this.
  4. Saulius

Saulius Fapstronaut

Thanks guys!! Today I'm on day 3
    Today I've started to see craving for fapping and increased sexual drive for women almost any women even ones that usually would seem unnatractive. First 2days were easy ,but even the hard third day was cleared. Though I don't see any of the benefits of ceasing it yet ,it might take some time.

5. Badvock

Badvock Fapstronaut

The benefits of ceasing may not be physically apparent, don't forget that 'nofap' is much about the mind as the body. The benefits may be almost imperceptible on a day to day basis....but look back in a few days...

Saulius likes this.
  6. Saulius

Saulius Fapstronaut

Yes that was exactly what I was hoping for ,not physical ones cause it takes lot longer to change than mental ones ,but I've read that it takes atleast 2 weeks to notice any changes so I hope for patience and strenght to persevere cause I've been using PMO for atleast 10 years with only 1 - 2 day breaks ,this is my first attempt to quit PMO that I'm conscious about it's problems and made serious statement to myself to quit it ,this year was hard cause I moved out of parents apartment started to make myself a living and noticed it's problems(I mean PMO) and that I'm mostly alone partly from it.

7. Saulius

Saulius Fapstronaut

It's been a week now and I start to notice some clarity in thoughts ,but feeling somewhat agitated during a day .