1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rohan19891989, May 8, 2019.

1. Rohan19891989

Rohan19891989 Fapstronaut

Hi to all new Fapstronaut.
    I first started NoFap 40 days prior to writing this.My first steak was for 22 days and I relapse. I just want to tell to all new Fapstronaut that guys prepare for some serious withdraw symptom.Prior to starting the NoFap I was not aware of all the terminology or you can say I didn't research properly about Nofap.I just want to tell you guys don't do the same mistake that I have done in first steak.

You guys need to aware about some Nofap terminology. First of all guys believe me go for Hard Mode in my first steak I went for MO which is bad experience. Second I also did some of the edging.Third I was not aware of flatline symptoms ,guys flatline symptoms are one of the scary one, It took me almost 15 days to mentally prepare for that. I was on flatline from 1 week itself and currently also in flatline phase.My current steak is 10 days full on Hard Mode and will continue this Nofap journey life long.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. you can set a counter here rohan

3. djslo

djslo Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So what is flatline? Ahh NM I just looked it up in my user guide!