1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to nofap (pied)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Handbrake23, Aug 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Handbrake23

Handbrake23 Fapstronaut

hey everybody a little backstory on myself. I am 23 relatively new to nofap both the website itself and the concept .Although I did read a lot of posts in the week ish prior to joining. Anyway so the reason I’m here is because on more than one occasion when I’ve gone to have sex with a girl I’ve been unable to get it up regardless of how bad I want to sleep with her. As a result life has kinda started to suck more and more I definitely feel more isolated aaaaaaand my confidence is pretty much non existent at this point so there’s that to.

2. Welcome to the forum. Start on your journey and fix this.
    Read and learn and interact here. There is a lot of experience and people willing to help.

Handbrake23 likes this.
  3. Panthera pardus

Panthera pardus Fapstronaut

Hello, welcome to this Page
    It is a good Decision to quit PMO, its good to do it, while you are still jung and Problems are starting. You see, that its damaging you, your Sexlife and your confidence. I have waited much longer than you, had many more Years of PMO than you, but today i am at day 6 whitout it, and if i can do it, you can do it. Just get started, dont think to much about it, and take it day by day.