New to nofap~mama with a 90 day goal!

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Aquarising, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Aquarising

Aquarising New Fapstronaut

Hey y'all,

MY name is Marilyn. I'm a 32 year old lady/mother/partner, becoming a holistic, plant-based living coach and emotion release therapist living in PHX, AZ area.... Working on healing my sexuality and developing greater inner strength, self-control, AND SELF-LOVE, through a 90 day reboot, coupled with a focus on greater self-care/love.

I started PMO when I was about 10 years old! I stopped P years ago but have felt the compulsive urge to MO frequently/daily ever since (for the most part) and I know I want and desire to rise above this and redefine my life and sexuality in a new, non-compulsive, holistic way..... Healing from ..sick culture and cultural programming and learning how to be true to and really take care of myself on all levels. I did make it about 90 days after giving birth to my son 7 years ago-I think- but didn't have the support of a community or anyone to discuss my efforts with so it didn't last.

I am grateful for this community as we all need support and a way to share our journey with others who resonate... So, glad to be here! I'm on day ONE (OCT 25, 2018). My goal is 90 days (approx JAN 25)! Any words of encouragement appreciated....especially from my fellow ladies who have made it 90 days!

Much love strength and resilience

2. Welcome to the nofap community Ms Aquarising!! It was wise of you to join here & share your struggles!! You're right, this fight is very difficult when fought alone but you dont have to be.. Share yourself, reach out & help those in need :) Good luck

Newgirl and Aquarising like this.
  3. Aquarising

Aquarising New Fapstronaut

THANK YOU! Thats a good point that helping others on the same/similar journey is likely to help everyone. Gratitude!

Deleted Account and Newgirl like this.
  4. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community!
    Coming here to share your story is a great first step to your new attempt at rebooting your brain. You can achieve your goals and reprogram your thinking. Sending good wishes your way :)

Aquarising likes this.