New outlook on life with nofap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Reboot Logs' started by srussell, Nov 9, 2018.

1. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

Hello all,

I last edged on October 31 at 1pm. I decided that it was my last edge and have been officially doing nofap since, though I started my day counter as of midnight on November 1.

As I'm writing this, I can't believe it's been nine days already. My plan is to do 90 days PMO free. Before nofap, my last ejaculation was on May 11, 2018. It was from oral sex and all sexual activity after that was from edging without ejaculation. Because edging causes a lot of pre-ejaculatory leaking (precum) I feel I was robbing myself of natural wet dreams. I'm a single straight male and while doing my 90 days, I will stay single and rely on wet dreams for a more natural release the way nature intended.

I am feeling naturally aroused like never before and it's actually a good feeling. I admit that I do miss edging, but I'm also able to accept the loss of edging since it was only a crutch. I'm now seeing women as potential partners instead of sex objects. I didn't expect that to happen. I'm already finding myself engaging women in conversation and really wanting to get to know them personally. I find them interesting and intoxicating to a degree.

Nofap is giving me a confidence I didn't have before. I'm more alert, energetic, friendly, and aggressive. My aggression is positive, not negative. It has caused me to become more social than I ever thought I'd be.

It's early in my reboot right now, but after seeing posts by others, especially some teen males who have gone a year PMO free, I feel that maybe I may change my thinking and continue beyond the 90 days I've set my mind to. I feel a brotherhood here and it makes me feel like a real man to be doing nofap with everyone else.

Majik likes this.
  2. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your progress so far, seeing and feeling change can be a huge boost. Be aware during this stage urges can get very strong.
    Keep it up brother.

3. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

I just started getting morning wood for the first time today after 9 days of nofap. I was hoping for a wet dream by now.

4. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Great to hear. Timing is different for everyone. I never got the wet dream but I still O, I'm married and we decided on still doing things together. But, even with that I did get dry dreams a few weeks in.

5. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

You won't get wet dreams if you are still ejaculating with your wife.

6. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Exactly, hence the dry dreams. It scared me a bit as I had never before had either.

7. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

I've never heard of dry dreams before

8. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Very similar from what I now understand. The dreams were very vivid and ended as you might expect but I woke up right after and there was nothing. Those started about three weeks in, for me anyway.

9. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

So I just need to be patient. I'm only 9 days in.

10. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Yes sir. Keep doing what you are doing.

11. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

I woke up with morning wood today and was dreaming about thrusting into a vagina, not stroking with my hand. I thought that was a good sign that I'm on the right path.

12. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Yes and your dreams might get a bit strange as well sometimes. That calmed down for me in time.

13. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

Strange in what ways? Will snakes be wearing vests and people have big head and be talking about speghetti? LOL

14. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Hahaha maybe? Well for me once it was like a spirit....or something. But, no vest and snake free. Hahaha

15. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

I was being funny anyway

16. Freddiefox

Freddiefox Fapstronaut

Fun is good. We have to have at least a little sense of humor right.

17. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

You are very correct. Sorry for the late reply. I had to leave for work and didn't get home until a little after 5am.