New. Looking for support

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 007malone, Apr 9, 2019.

1. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Hey ladies and gents! New here and I'd love to have a solid support system. I've started a streak starting at 3\21\19. Going strong , feeling energy that I haven't felt since I was a young buck.
    I first began when I heard about boxers (alli , tyson) in which they gave up sex and pmo before fights. It was intriguing, and so I decided to try it. I went 14 days . And let me tell you how motivated i became! I went crazy doing research, and I stumbled on " semen retention" and benefits. Awesome stuff!
    My longest streak is 30 days, and I'm about to break my record. Just need some people to hold me accountable. I definitely want to feel the benefits of retaining for a year. I might just wait until I find my sexy wife! Lol. Anyways would love to have some buddies on the same journey. To create more and more alphas, that are, good hearted , strong willed. Love to hear your stories!

RAWMagic likes this.
  2. 3rd1

3rd1 Fapstronaut

Do it! the drive is real, that is for sure.

nef and 007malone like this.
  3. Mike....Just Mike

Mike....Just Mike New Fapstronaut

Hey 007. Congrats on your success! I just signed up today and I could use some support as well. It might take me a bit to figure out how to navigate this site but I intend on being successful with the help of guys like you and others. Keep it up! Wait....keep up the good work that is!

4. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Awesome to hear mike! I’m here if you need to to talk. Good luck on your journey

RAWMagic likes this.
  5. RAWMagic

RAWMagic Fapstronaut

How's the streak coming Malone?

What are you putting your new found energies into?

What would you say is your purpose/greatest desire/deepest gift to the world?

At the moment I am channeling my energy into overcoming resistance to writing [my creative gift], creating a teaching and mentoring in spiritual growth, purpose and intimacy practice [my service gift]. Namely I have fears blocking me from recording and publishing teachings, asking clients for money, and issues with discipline in staying focused on writing. My deepest gift is to liberate others through powerful poetry and prose, teaching transcendence from fear into fearless gifting, and loving one woman into bloom and openness. All these things are things I fear greatly to do, and encounter huge resistance in giving.

I wish you fortitude, wisdom, justness and courage in the days to come.

Magic Out.

007malone likes this.
  6. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Still going strong on the streak without pmo! Btw, Writing is a fantastic hobby! If you like, you feel free to write me some of your stuff. Or to practice, receive some critiques. All I love talking with motivated and inspired persons! Currently I’m learning to do hyper realism and photorealistic drawings. Reading, gym golf.

RAWMagic likes this.
  7. RAWMagic

RAWMagic Fapstronaut