1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Zombix, May 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Zombix

Zombix Fapstronaut

Hey all this will be my first post to the forum.

I'm your average horny male teen, my final goal is no PM but the problem is that I have no idea where to start.

Maybe you guys could let me know what helped you in the beginning and where I can go to get support?

Thanks!

CC. likes this.
  2. Pafton Tsumi

Pafton Tsumi Fapstronaut

I'm in the same boat as I only started a week ago, but I find that keeping a journal (go to the 'Rebooting Journal' section of the forum for examples) is really helpful as it's:

A. Another thing you think about when tempted to relapse ('sh*t, imma have to reset my counter on nofap and start from day 0 in my journal)
    B. A reminder of how good you feel during the days when you're adhering to nofap, or how bad you feel after you don't...

along with a number of other possible reasons specific to the individual.

You can read the success stories or ongoing journeys of people like yourself in the forums for motivation and tips, and even request an accountability partner, i.e. someone who you communicate with regularly for mutual support and encouragement for nofap.

I'm obviously no expert myself at this stage so that's my two cents; good luck!

3. CC.

CC. New Fapstronaut

You need a specific reason why you want to stop PMO. You need to think about this seriously, and write it down, because you are bound to forget it. And if it's not important enough to you, then you need to think of a better reason.