1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Hair: I Look Much Better

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 1978, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

For several years I've had a floppy mid length hairstyle. Well, it has varied in length, so sometimes it got quite long, but I would get it trimmed a couple of times a year. But recently I was looking at photos of myself and I wasn't happy with how my hair looked. Also, when I used photofeeler.com to get my photos rated, sometimes I would get comments saying "would prefer a different hairstyle".

So, with it being summer, I decided to get it cut short. I went for a funky wide mohawk style, similar to what I've had several years ago. Once I got used to the shock of it being so different, I started to really like it. I feel more handsom and confident, and I think I notice women looking at me more. My new photos are also getting rated a bit higher on photofeeler.com.

So, my plan is, once I've got a bunch of new photos rated reasonably well on photofeeler, I will restart my online dating profiles and hopefully get some new dating action going on.

R768 and koolpal like this.
  2. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

I tried several hairstyles over the years: head shaved, fauxhawk, mohawk, k-pop, 90s hair, slick back, neat part, wavy, curly, spiky, man bun -- noticed they all attract different types of women.

3. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

Interesting! Mine is more of a fauxhawk, to use your word :)

koolpal likes this.
  4. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

The only possible down-side is that because I have a young-looking face I tend to look even younger when I have shorter hair. I'm 41, but last week someone said my new haircut makes me look 20!

I suppose it means I'm more likely to attract younger women, but hopefully not too young. I think I wouldn't have anything in common with a 19-year-old.

5. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

1978 likes this.