1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New guy here.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DayBreak, Feb 11, 2014.

1. DayBreak

DayBreak Fapstronaut

Well, I don't have a very interesting story to tell, but I wanted to get support in some way because I don't think it's possible to overcome an addiction like this alone.

A little about myself, I'm 22 yo senior in college studying ChemE. I'm a Christian, and that's what really hurts about this situation. I've struggled with P and M for several years and in the last few only realized the evil monster that it was. This addiction has led to periods of depression and hopelessness, and I decided to seek a place (here) where I can at least share my thoughts about with someone. I believe that ultimately this is a struggle with sin and that I need to seek God's help first and foremost. But as I am too weak to reach out to people in my christian community, I thought I'd at least start here.

Anyway, I'm not really big into internet forum/community thing, but I figured no harm can really be done in joining, maybe I'll even meet someone with a similar outlook on the situation as me.