New Group Request - Order of the Wallflower

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by bastion, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

I walk out of the Courtyard of Meditation to find what appears to be a cemetery of sorts. It appeared as good a place as ever to place those who had succumbed to time and age, and even those who fell to PMO. May God have mercy on their souls.
    Thus I began my toil...

2. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

THE CEMETERY: THE BONES OF HISTORY
    I gently bundled up the rattling remains of @Bastion. Life long fled from his bones, and bore him towards the graveyard. I buried him in his grave with these words.
    "Here lies Bastion the Wizard. Founder and leader of the Original Wallflowers. His spirit has fled the body, and appears to have fled our world. I pray he stayed true to his mission."
    Then I went to the next...

3. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

The next body I gathered was a battered knight by the name of @Jodokus. His armor was dented and rent in many places. According to his story in the Pledger, he had fought hard and failed many times. I carried his dusty suit up to try graveyard and laid him to rest with these words.
    "Noble Knight Jodokus of no PMO. Your spirit has fled, your body remains. I pray you found victory at the end of your journey."

4. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Going to the next chair was another knight dark armor with no gleam to it. A cowl shrouded his visage over his helmet. His name was @AgentShadow.
    His armor was incredibly light as I laid him to rest in his grave.
    "Noble knight rest in peace wherever your spirit has gone may it have found itself free from all the chains of this mortal coil."

5. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

I returned to the Great Room and found the next seat occupied by a knight who wore ornate armor. Fleur de lis and animals both myth and natural were rampant across the plate mail. The name on the chair behind him read @Donquixote Doflamingo. I smiled at the name and imagined the flavorful knight doing the Flamenco across the Great Room. His armor was heavy as he clanged into the grave.( my ropes gave way. Going to have to weave some new ones.)
    "Here lies the good knight Donquixote. I pray that the goal of purity he pursued did not turn into a monster or mere chasing of the wind. May he rest in peace."

_.._ likes this.
  6. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

The fourth grave was given to a paladin. A noble religious and pious man by the name of @zinc.
    "Dear Brother, I do not know where your spirit has flown, but I pray you have found peace there and with thy God."

7. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

My stomach growled it was nearing noon and lunchtime, my breakfast of bacon, biscuit,eggs and coffee gone. I looked at the hot son above me then, back down to the body in the grave. @Hyperactivelad was a knight according to the Pledger (gotta rename it.... Pledger sounds too punny), he shined briefly before fading away. A pile of golden coins lay in his grave beside him. I pray you found the things more valuable than earthy treasures.

8. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Beside him I laid @Ifromor the Squire to rest. I could not find much on him. It seems he passed away during one the first battles in his quest for freedom. I said a prayer and began covering him with dirt. My stomach still growling.

9. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

I sat on the hump of fresh dirt over the latest grave I had dug. It was the final resting place of another squire @Demon Shark. He was interesting I thought as I munched reflectively upon my lunch of chicken wraps. The one sole purpose in his quest for purity was to become more attractive to women. He always seemed to ask, 'When do you become more attractive to women?'
    I chuckled and heard my mother's voice I my head, 'when you least expect it.' Besides I thought, he was giving it up for the wrong reasons anyway. Give up PMO for yourself.

10. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

I ventured back out to the graveyard after the heat of the day had passed. The sun was dipping behind the trees that framed the back of the castle. In my arms, I carried the body of the squire @Owari. A young lad apparently who has great visions of victory as a knight of the Order of the Wallflowers. Felled by an enemy arrow. So many lay at rest already in this boneyard. The castle seemed to have been deserted for years. @Owari lay beside his companions,and I began to shovel the earth over him.

11. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

@Laplace , @dappergentmike , @Flowy, @Moon Shot , and @Kenzi all Squires took their resting places beside their comrades.
    I chuckled to myself if anyone of them ever wake up boy are they gonna be surprised. I leaned my spade against the wall and went down to fetch another one.

12. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

It had been a while since I had come across another paladin. This one bore a cross and a shamrock on his breastplate. His name was @Irish Explorer. It seemed he was a lovely gentleman once, a flute was clutched in his mailed hand as I laid him to rest.
    I prayed that the music of freedom from the chains of PMO accompanied him as he left these halls.
    Then on to the next one....

_.._ likes this.
  13. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Yet another paladin met his rest in the soil of the boneyard. @mark4 bore the badges of victories upon his chest, but alas! The Lexium Plegori were silent upon his fate. I placed two of the coins from his purse on his eye sockets and closed the helm.
    Dirt showered him. The ring of his hollow armor resounding in the air.

14. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

The morning was damp and muggy. I barely walked ten paces before I was soaked with sweat. The newest grave still smelled of fresh earth covering the body of @Ryan Veitch the Healer Knight. I buried him with his medicine bag and tools. I hope he found his cure at the end of his journey.
    Lots to do today, I thought as I walked my way back inside.

15. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

The next forlorn body was that of @John Q the Bowman. He had once pledged to snipe down PMO and it's temptations from afar, but it appears that he couldn't see the snare beneath his feet. His bowstring long severed and fletching long turned to dust, I laid him in the ground.

_.._ likes this.
  16. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Birds flew forlornly overhead. The air was growing thick. A storm was coming. You could almost feel it. I arranged @owler the Squire neatly in his grave. Laying his sword on his chest. Then kept on about my work.

17. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

@Liu0074 was the next to find his rest. His armor had an oriental flair to it, but what gave it away was the craftsman ship of his samurai sword. I hope he finds peace wherever his spirit fled.

18. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

@OMB was the final one to join the brotherhood laying in the ground. With the final spadefull of dirt, my task as undertaker was complete.

19. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

My work of burying done, I decided to take some time to explore the grounds of Castle Wallflower and its complex.
    There were two main gates, separated and guarded by a huge central guard tower. The banners still flew in tatters from the flagpoles. The wall was wide enough for four men to walk side by side.
    There were four smaller guard houses on the corners and one on the east and west walls. ( why the wizard didn't put one at the north I've got no clue.)

_.._ likes this.
  20. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

Thank you for completing the rites, my brother but I still draw breath.
    PMO dug it's claws into me and gouged my insides, yet I still draw breath.
    It's Edging outriders flayed my flesh, yet I resisted and still draw breath.
    It sent forth it's saboteurs, Doubt and Despair, yet I crushed them and still draw breath.

42 days and going. I have sworn on the blood of my fallen comrades to hold fast for a year.