1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Fapstronaut

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mik555, Feb 20, 2019.

1. mik555

mik555 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, How's it going? My name is Michele

After years trying to stop that sh*t I finally decided to get seriously into it. I am 21 year old, have fapped since a very young age (around 10) and it has been a big part of my life I have to say. I always felt comfortable being by myself and masturbate. I would do it every time, every where, no matter what.

It's been some years I wanted to stop since I realised all the bad things masturbating would bring. I however never made it for more than 1 or 2 days, I'm not joking, I could't go any further.

I had some girlfriend though, I can't complain about that. But I can complain about the difficulty in penetrations and erections. I realised how the only thing that could make my penis feel comfortable was my hand. Since I realised that, I've had a great motivation to start this journey. I didn't fap for 11 days (it was so good, I'll always thank god I went through such a change in my life) and relapsed 3 days ago. Now I'm on my 3rd day. I am very glad I didn't feel very bad after I relapsed.

That's it, for now. Let me know if you guy have any thought, it would be more than welcome.

Michele

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Good job on making progress. That's part and parcel of how you can recover; you take it one day at a time. I had to go through something similar. I doubted I would make it 64 days on my own strength. My point is that during your journey, you might discover a level of resolve that you never thought was there.

mik555 likes this.