1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Falstronauts

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by pranding25, May 21, 2019.

1. pranding25

pranding25 Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    I'm 21, Male and from the UK!
    I have been fapping since around 13/14 and have always tried to quit but find it pretty hard. My longest time was 2 years ago when I managed about 6 weeks and have tried seriously a few more times, each time being 1 or 2 weeks then giving in, then going again but eventually I just lapse and end up going back to regularly doing it.
    I probably average about 1.2 times a day and hope to give it up completely. I am not sexually active, and don't plan to be and so will be going hard mode.
    Any tips would be useful, I have no idea how to really use this forum or this website so if you have any advice on what you have found useful on it and how you guys decide what forums to be apart of etc that'd be helpful.
    Hope you're all doing well in your targets and keep going!
    Oh and I'm on 1 day currently...
    Cheers

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Resources.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner

3. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

4. pranding25

pranding25 Fapstronaut

5 days in and I'm doing okay. There have been only a couple of times when I've thought about doing lapsing, one of them being today. I've been quite busy these last few days which I think has a big influence on not being tempted particularly. However I do see myself much more interested in pictures that might be revealing such as advertising etc.
    I think it's going to get a lot harder from here as the novelty of being new wears off. I must keep up my guard and work out ways to avoid scrolling through fb. I must also keep my hands very busy but what i need most is some willpower!