1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dunrobin, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Dunrobin

Dunrobin Fapstronaut

Hello all reading this.
    I've a mixture of emotions writing it. I've been aware of the site in the back of my mind for a while now but like all addicts I don't have a problem, do I?.....I decided to have a proper read after a particularly bad week last week and I've realised just how much I want to change. I guess that's the start of the journey so I'm here, registered and on the start line.

I had started at the weekend but was playing it cool, no pressure.. Today I let a single thought enter my brain and tried to study it (usually I'd indulge it) wow it literally drove me to distraction all through the day. So powerful and negative. So I've taken one for the team, reset and thought long and hard and now I put myself out there for your support and hope to eventually be able to give something back to the community.

I'm tired of all of this and I'm ready

2. Marx23

Marx23 Fapstronaut

Hey man glad to see you're looking for a change! Wish you the best!

3. Dunrobin

Dunrobin Fapstronaut

Thanks man. Its got to be possible yes. So much to read and draw strength and inspiration from. All the best on your journey too :)

4. You 're tired of it, and you're ready.
    Seems to be a perfect condition to start the reboot.

Good luck!

5. Former_CD

Former_CD Fapstronaut

Welcome, stopping PMO will be the best decision you can ever make.