1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New and Need some support

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GingerNick, Jan 1, 2018.

1. GingerNick

GingerNick Fapstronaut

Hey there all, I am just a young twenties male who has finally gotten to the point where I realize I have a problem and also don't even enjoy the results of fapping anymore.
    Mostly I just feel bad and regret my actions as soon as I'm done.

A little about me... I'm a personal trainer, I am a martial arts competitor and instructor as well, and I enjoy video games and sports. Hmu if you can ever lend a hand or just even an ear to listen to me and offer advice.

Thanks all!

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. GingerNick

GingerNick Fapstronaut

Well, I really appreciate the assistance. I am currently not holding many ways to combat this other than calling up a close friend when I feel the urge or sometimes just filling my time with chores like laundry or something.

I just recently about half an hour ago had a bad experience with fapping and then had a breakdown of some sorts after that. I decided to sign up for this and look for more answers. Thanks for the help again D.J.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

5. GingerNick

GingerNick Fapstronaut

thanks friend!

D . J . likes this.