1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Netflix recommendations

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 12, 2018.

Pick your fav (multiple-choice)

1. Peaky Blinders

2. Black Mirror

3. Better Call Saul+Breaking Bad

4. Narcos

5. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

6. Stranger Things

7. Suits

8. Archer

9. Penny Dreadful

10. The Good Place

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've taken the plunge and bought a Netflix membership. I have about a billion shows in my to-watch list now and I'd like to hear which one you liked most. Vote or post about your favorite.

2. I've been watching all the DC shows, and I love em. Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow.

3. But also The Good Place is freaking hilarious. My favorite sitcom in years.

4. Stranger Things! My favorite show in a very long time. So well done.

5. I liked the haunting of the hill house. Only one season so far though.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. ash vs evil dead, castlevania, supernatural, voltron, skin wars, embarrassing bodies,

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I like peaky blinders. The seasons only have six episodes each so there's no filler scenes in it.

Narcos is really good. There are a lot of subtitles for the Spanish speaking scenes, which some people might not enjoy.

I love stranger things. I'd recommend that to anyone.

They're not in the poll but I'd also recommend breaking bad and dexter. Another show that I really thought was hilarious was big mouth, but it can be very vulgar and surprisingly graphic in depicting puberty.

Edit: I forgot to mention there's a lot of standup on Netflix. The stuff that I've watched has all been really good.

8. I eatched the series of unfortunate events recently and i really liked it, but i was a fan of the books as a kid, so that probably helped. I just started watching the republic of doyle the other day and it seems like its pretty cool also.

9. I'm watching that right now! Really good so far.

10. Yeah, I thought it was a good mix of horror and drama. Some legit scary parts and a great story so far.

11. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

Aside from what I voted for (Black Mirror and Stranger Things) I recommend Broadchurch Season 1 and Daredevil Seasons 1 & 3.

12. Mindhunter and House of Cards, so far.

13. From the poll the only show I could vote for was Suits.

Come Sunday and Amanda Knox are pretty good.

Just enjoy Netflix while it lasts.

14. Yeah, totally. Just watches the third episode, and it's my favorite so far. That scene with the kid in the dumbwaiter. *shudders*

15. I second Broadchurch! Such an incredible show.

16. im the best

im the best Fapstronaut

Indian show "Sacred Games"??Anyone??

17. That part was pretty clever. I get a kick out of that kid with his oversized glasses!

18. outlander.9

outlander.9 Fapstronaut

I have not seen all of those, but Peaky Blinders is the shit. Masterpiece of a show.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  19. Right? He's so dang adorable! I think Theo is my favorite character so far, though.

20. Theo and Luke are the most exciting it seems.