1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Netflix issue

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Hey, my netflix has been really blurry and pixely recently, itll get clear for a minute or two and then get blurry again. Anyone know why this is?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Thanks, i think you're right its probably an internet issue, because i noticed myother wifi devices are slow at the same time.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. Sometimes i find if i have multiple devices using wifi at the same time (laptop, tv , &phone in same area) sometimes they become slow asf

4. I think there are sites you can use to check your wifi speed or something. So you can tell if that's the problem or not. Sounds like that's the issue to me.

5. If the quality of the video is poor it means that netflix has detected your connection is not up to par and started compressing to keep the stream smooth.

If you'll see some content completely missing, it's geoblocking - I get that when on a VPN sometimes.

6. Thanks for allthe replies. It seems to be working fine now, so we'll see the next time it happens

7. Well the issues came back and it does seem like a wifi issue, i ran a speed test while it was happening and it came in really low, like 1.5. I called WOW cable and they're sending a tech guy to look af my router and maybe replace it

Not that this is really relevant, but i figured id keep you informed ;)

AngelofDarkness and recon117 like this.