1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Needy people constantly wanting to hangout

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 23, 2017.

1. Alright. I don't judge people on this. But he's your basic fat obese guy that just works than stays up all night watching nerdy movies and plays boring one player videogames. I was thinking of going over there today to not make him feel like a loser but I'm not bc I'm not like that in the least tbh.

I even asked to play 2 player on Xbox and he said he doesn't fuck with that. I even asked if he liked going to bars or something, and he said no he just likes to chill and get ducked up in his house doing these things. It's not worth my time

2. I'm gonna do this. I've been through worse tbh. And you're 110% right. I don't owe this man ANYTHING

3. It's kinda on him bc he knows that's why he doesn't have friends (sounds mean to say but this came straight him his mouth word for word.) He doesn't want to change and I'm not gonna change to just drink beer in an attic. Hes 35ish lives in his parents attic and just blazes and drinks and plays pointless videogames. I don't need that shit in my life. Thanks yall

4. So I'm gonna just make excuses until he hopefully fucking stops

5. In college I drink beer and smoke weed allot but I'm chilling with people. I'm not just wasting my life away. He's somebody that I'm literally afraid of turning into

6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

My GF has a needy friend like that, constantly trying to suck up all her free time. She doesn't seem bothered by it so I try not to butt in so much but sometimes I wish the friend would just move away.

7. Girl or guy? If it's a guy you need to slap this man. Never hit a girl though

8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Girl

9. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

Needy & inconsiderate, thats such a turnoff. A real friend wouldn't make you sit, bored out your mind for 2hrs, he'd want you to have a good time too & if you never said he was a he i'd of assumed you were talking bout some clingy ass female.

A definite next. Lifes too short for that kinda bullshit.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Bro spot on

11. Have you tried just telling him no? Just think if you had simply said no, you could have avoided all of this shit.

So, what have you learned?

12. This is basically what I wanna say to half the people in my life.

13. Very smart, very evil.

14. This thread reminded me of why I hate people. I had a lot of people like that in my life and I never wanted to say no to them as to not hurt their feelings. But it's wrong. You have the right to do whatever you wanna do, hang out with who you want, ignore who you want, and if he can't understand it it's his problem. You don't have to be rude about it or anything, just tell him that you don't want to hang out with him and you don't even have to give him excuses. Pretty sure that if he were in the same situation he wouldn't have cared about the person's feelings so much.

15. Then you should probably do it. People usually do not expressing their feeling and thoughts, most of the times this is bad.