1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to spill my guts

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Hisself, Jul 3, 2017.

1. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

For which? Talking to her about it or finding people around you who can help?

2. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

Talking to her, how do I tell her I have pied a tickling fetish and hate my size lol

3. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

You seemed to do a pretty good job of it here ;P

4. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

I guess lol don't think I'll be saying that though

5. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Maybe not exactly the same way, but you really did a good job of articulating what it was.
    You could maybe explain that you really like her, and like spending time with her, and that you are working through some things, and would she be willing to help? Really, be open and honest about it.

6. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

I do not see how that could not freak her out lol

7. I know about my husband's pmo, and that's the cause of his pied, I'd give anything for him to come to me about this, instead of me dreading confronting him, meanwhile suffering in so many ways, I would be so proud of his strength and confidence if he had the guts to reach out for help.

8. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

My first girlfriend was a victim of my foot fetish, it actually taught me to be more discrete of what I put out there to be interpreted. I liked tickling her feet and giving her a massage if she'd let me. Now I create obstacles so it's not as obvious to others

9. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

What do you mean by that? Sorry I don't quite understand

10. CompulsiveCrab

Instead of asking someone if they want a foot message, instead I'd mention they look tired or did a lot of walking. To make it look like they are benefitting from my foot massage, rather than them pleasing my foot fetish.

Nonetheless it was more of a story time than advice relevant to the thread.

11. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

No that's fine my friend any kind of discussion on this is beneficial to me because I really don't know how to handle or approach this in a relationship. How have girls reacted when you told them about it or asked to give them massages, and what did you do before you became more discreet about it? I'm guessing it didn't go well and that's why you decided to become more discreet about it

12. CompulsiveCrab

I haven't put it back into context yet. It was a wake up call to understand how someone is perceived through actions, whether it was looking needy or sincere. It's the same thing with looking clingy toward your crush, it just turns off your target if you look desperate. You gotta have them believe they are gaining

13. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

What was a wake up call? Did somebody say something or call you out about it?

14. CompulsiveCrab

Yeah her friend hinted I might be into feet after I grabbed her feet (socks on)and massaged them like 2nd nature, without permission. Thinking I was being romantic. We were laying down, heads on opposite ends of couch. Her friend and her dude on the other couch spooning etc. She let me continue , but I could feel her judging me or atleast too timid to tell me to stop. So I just stopped altogether. Then oddly enough the next topic was her talking about her smooth crotch and so my hand followed hers and I was only so many inches from reaching destination. She either stopped me or her mom was coming home, unlocking the door to the house. Was long ago. Back then I had an easy time socializing. I've isolated myself with instant gratification items ever since. And I am so sick now.

15. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

So if they said you might be into feet did it weird them out or were they cool with it? It sounds like they were thrown off by it.

16. CompulsiveCrab

They were thrown off by it that's for sure. But they accepted it in the sense that they acknowledged it, teased me for liking feet. And then I handled business. Stopped after I realized I might be coming off too strong with the foot massage. This where the whole being subtle about your intentions comes in. But I think any mature girl can come to terms with it. I don't think either of the girls were expecting that, at the age of 16. If anything I might even be remembered in their lives as the guy who likes feet.

17. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

Yeah I wonder if anyone has got that impression from me.. most likely. I've definitely become way more subtle about it since starting nofap. I've never directly told a girl that I like tickling and feet but I've always tried tickling girls when I was dating them or giving them foot massages and shyly admiring their feet.

18. Hisself

Hisself Fapstronaut

Has anyone responded well to it in your experience?

19. CompulsiveCrab

No. I'm not part of those who are experienced, but I have experienced.

I'll finish off like this, if you want your next relationship to be foot fetish friendly, I'd suggest having an actual discussion about fetishes with her. Like actually have a conversation about her turn ons and turn offs. If she's not with it, it's on you to tell her the deal. You can suppress your fetish for the sake of the relationship or move on.

20. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

Are you still going thru flatline by any chance brother?