1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some third date advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

be yourself, do what je want to do and keep it real.........

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  2. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Very true, if she does not accept what I ask for or how I am, there is no point. Will keep the thread updated for those who want! :) ^^

3. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

go for long eyecontact, if she plays with her hair or touches you and you make her laugh. you're in

4. SorryWontSayIt

So far there have been a lot of eye contact, hugging, kissing, laughs and hair playing :) Looking good, hoping it will continue! :)

5. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

THe first one was based on facts by online women community and AskWomen reddit. A guy asked the same question and the most women said that cooking can be great.
    I filled it with my point of view and point of view from other guys.

For reference you should visit reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/
    The other is in my native language which I'm not sure you will understand.

6. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

7. SorryWontSayIt

So we agreed to do something today. I came with suggestion, and after that she have opened my snap but not responded, 1 hour. Well.... everything went so great :( :,)

I know I sound creepy, but it does not show she have been active on snapchat after she opened too.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  8. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

9. SorryWontSayIt

She texted me back after a few hours :, ) Told me she had to take an extra work day. I hope it is true, will give her some time and not be texting too much today, see how she is. Maybe wait with asking her out again 1-2 days. Maybe I was too focused on her and gave her too little space? Will see.

10. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

if a woman likes you she will always keep contact, give her a bit space don't be needy

11. SorryWontSayIt

Thanks! :) Will try, it is difficult when the activity between us got less.

I will just give her some space, see if she text me first.

But if she does not text me first, should I send her a snap later, or just move on? (I am thinking if I wait a day or two?)

(Afraid I already came on too strong, hope it helps to give her some space - I hate feelings so I hope to get a good expereince from letting my feelings go for once)....

EDIT: She contacted me again. She seem still intrested, but I will wait a day or two maybe with asking her out again so I dont push her too much.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  12. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

wait one day, if she messages again wait a couple hours. you have to live you're own life and be busy, the girl is bonus and quality time........
    or try to mirror her with texts, if she responds quick, you can do that too. if she waits a day you too

13. SorryWontSayIt

Thanks for all support! I am really thankful for everyone who have helped!

It looks a bit worse then I hoped. We agreed to hangout this weekend but she told me she had to work etc. So I gave her some space in case I came on too strong. Then she started texting me when I when quiet.

I knew from the start she was a busy women, but I would atleast hope she could tell me before hand if she could not meet me when I asked to go to the coffee shop when we agreed on hanging out.

Should I just tell her that I understand she is a busy women, and if she wants to hangout she can just contact me? Because it seems like she want to keep contact, but when we plan to hangout, there is always and excuse(?) or something in the way. I would think she atleast let me know instead of letting me wait for an answer for 10 hours.

Won't text her again until she text me atleast, it is sad that it did not work out as it seemed too. There were a lot of laughs.

14. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

patience, lay low with the texts, just as i mentioned.

15. SorryWontSayIt

Will do, I guess I have been in a rush because she is leaving town for a week at the next saturday. So wanted to atleast meet her one more time again before that. But I guess I will just let her text if she wants, and lay low myself.

16. The ball is in her court. She'll come around if she's truly interested. There's not much more for you to do at this point. You could explore other options just so you're not putting all your eggs in one basket.

17. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

yeah go meet other woman, talking to other woman aint bad........

18. SorryWontSayIt

Thanks for answers again! :) Will get busy to forget a bit about all this :,) Ofcourse I hope she contact me again, but only if she is truly intrested.

19. Male38

Male38 Fapstronaut

en then.......

20. SorryWontSayIt

We are still in contact! :) Shes out of town now to visit her family, but third date went great and it looks like we are going in the rigth direction :)